quest for life

Thursday, October 29, 2009

no matter your tears

Put your trust in me,
everything will be fine as you see.
I hold you in my arms n I won't let go.
just be bold.

I will cry with u a river and taste your tears.
I will hold you and keep you safe...
safe from all your fears.
Come and put your head on my shoulder
and place your hand in mine.
Hold on tight.
I promise you everything will be fine.

You got to trust Me with all your heart.
Have no doubts.
Turn from your old ways, start anew.
I AM always there to help you when you fall,
to accept you when you run back to Me.

Keep your eyes focus on the Me.
I shall make a way
where there seems to be only a dead end.
you can’t hide your thoughts or feelings from Me,
because I know and feel them all
but I still want u to open up to Me
to express them out to Me.

Trust God in times of trouble.
All God requires is a little faith,
as small as a mustard seed.
Don’t look down upon this faith,
because it can move a mountain.

Open up your heart to God.
People might had hurt you and harm you in any way,
but it is different with God.
Have a personal encounter with God.

We get lost when God is not put first in our lives.
We feel life is not worth living and is meaningless,
Everything appears to be so bleak.

But do you know how glorious our God is?
How wonderful heaven is?
Let the love of God fills your heart,
take over the emptiness and hurts in you.
Let Him heal you.

No comments: