


Abortion

girl: My boyfriend and I are having a very difficult time coming to a decision.
Abortion, or not an abortion.
I'm going to school right now, life would be very difficult.
Has anyone been through this?
ladyA: If you really don't want the child have you considered adoption? Their are many willing parents who would love to care for a baby. You have other options just keep that in mind.
girl: thanks.It's so hard. My mother would kill me if she found out, my family would not be understanding they'd think I was a whore. I would probably stand to lose all financial and emotional support from my mom and stepdad.
ladyB: Abortion would never be an option...but that is for me...
you might think that your world as you know it would end if anyone found out but believe me it wouldn't..yes your mom might be upset at first, but with time she would accept it...she is your mother and nothing you do can ever change that or change the way she loves you, perhaps it might seem she hates you at that time by she would never be able to feel that emotion towards her own daughter...
You know having an abortion just isn't so easy, will you be able to handle the guilt, regret n feelings for the rest of your life? Looking at kids in a park and wondering what your child would look like at that moment? Wondering whether it was a girl or boy? Wanting to apologize to it for making the decision you made?
ladyC: am sure deep down u know what is right by you. I used to work close to an clinic that carried out abortions, every time the girls came out and spoke to me, it was the most heart wrenching thing for me and them, the realization that it was all over and that that was the baby they could have had. Its your call but u and only u get to live with the decision that u make. think through your options, u might expect the worst from family but u'd be surprised when they are the people that standby u most and judge u less. You both need to make a decision that you can live with.
guyA: ladyB seems to speak from experience.i agree with her.fear n panic can make us take stupid actions that cannot be reversed in years to come as we look back at our younger days.MOST IMPORTANT is DOING THE RIGHT THING.
ladyB: Not my own personal experience but my sister had an abortion 5 years ago and to this day she regrets it!! she cannot get over her guilt and although she has had another child she carries her regret...she even has to deal with the blame from her husband although they made the decision together at the time he still blames her saying she was the woman and it is her body she should have fought for the life inside her...she so wants to tell her daughter about the brother or sister she could have had but how does she do it??
So look at all your options before u make a decision...take a closer look at adoption ...but it is still all up to you
guyB: Abortion is permanent, whereas your education can always be continued later (if you so choose), finances will change as well (in time); but once an abortion is had, you cannot continue it later, and it will not change in time, it is forever.
There is no perfect time for pregnancy, it is always a difficult time, and certain sacrifices must be made for the good of a baby, which often include postponing some things such as education, and meeting financial obligations, until those crucial years of a baby needing its mother are less restrictive. Of course it is always better if the mother is married or in a stable relationship, which includes being financially stable, and emotionally stable in the relationship, but not necessarily a requirement.
Often times, having a child when your young can be an advantage to getting an education later in life, it is simply a matter of priorities.
You made a decision to engage in risky behavior (sexual activity) which may not have been the best choice at this particular time, and pregnancy will not be the end of life as you know it, though it will cause you to rearrange your priorities.
I have yet to meet a woman who says that she regrets having children, but there are many who regret having an abortion; mostly because they do not realize at the time that the things they want from life can still be achieved without having an abortion. Abortion is a very selfish thing in most cases, because the mother doesn't want to make personal sacrifices for the sake of a child at that particular time in her life, whether it be personal success, finances, or raising a child in a single-parent home, because it interferes with their personal lives.
If you ever wanted children, the same sacrifices would need to be taken then, just as they do now; but you chose to have children now, so have the child, be happy that you have this opportunity, and take advantage of it. If your education is important to you, on-line classes are an option also.
As far as what your mother might think, look at it like this, imagine her face as she gazes into the eyes of her grandchild, as opposed to her finding out years later that you had an abortion; in which instance do you think you are more likely to hear the word "whore" from her ...
My opinion may be biased, because I do not have children and very often wish that I did, but I had so many fears, and wanted the perfect environment for my child to be born into, with a loving home, parents with a good marriage, with financial stability, and an opportunity to give to my child all the things I never had; and as it turns out, I will never have that chance, because I never had a child to give all those things to.
I hope that you will have a beautiful child, and have the opportunity to give that child all your love and wisdom, because that is an opportunity that I will probably never have - and I regret it.
ladyC: I think if you are "mature" enough to be having sex -
than you must be mature enough to handle the consequences -
I don't think an abortion is the answer.
Life is a precious gift - don't waste it.
Give your baby a chance to live the life your parents gave you...
ladyD: To be honest, I've never agreed with abortions - however I just found out not too long ago my sister had one. I still love her to death and never judged her for it. It was her own personal decision. But when my sister found out I was pregnant (currently 12 weeks) she became sad, a bit jealous and really started looking at what she had done. Believe me, its scary...I'm scared shitless!!! It was a surprise for me and now I ended up having to make different ways of living for myself because of the new addition --- but when I look towards the future and see God has blessed me with this little gift, I can only show full love towards my little "surprise." It definitely made me think of life in a different way, but for some reason also I always thought I'd be one to never have a child... So I'm taking life as it comes and going with it... lol!
Best of luck on your decision...!!:)
girl: My boyfriend and I are having a very difficult time coming to a decision.
Abortion, or not an abortion.
I'm going to school right now, life would be very difficult.
Has anyone been through this?
ladyA: If you really don't want the child have you considered adoption? Their are many willing parents who would love to care for a baby. You have other options just keep that in mind.
girl: thanks.It's so hard. My mother would kill me if she found out, my family would not be understanding they'd think I was a whore. I would probably stand to lose all financial and emotional support from my mom and stepdad.
ladyB: Abortion would never be an option...but that is for me...
you might think that your world as you know it would end if anyone found out but believe me it wouldn't..yes your mom might be upset at first, but with time she would accept it...she is your mother and nothing you do can ever change that or change the way she loves you, perhaps it might seem she hates you at that time by she would never be able to feel that emotion towards her own daughter...
You know having an abortion just isn't so easy, will you be able to handle the guilt, regret n feelings for the rest of your life? Looking at kids in a park and wondering what your child would look like at that moment? Wondering whether it was a girl or boy? Wanting to apologize to it for making the decision you made?
ladyC: am sure deep down u know what is right by you. I used to work close to an clinic that carried out abortions, every time the girls came out and spoke to me, it was the most heart wrenching thing for me and them, the realization that it was all over and that that was the baby they could have had. Its your call but u and only u get to live with the decision that u make. think through your options, u might expect the worst from family but u'd be surprised when they are the people that standby u most and judge u less. You both need to make a decision that you can live with.
guyA: ladyB seems to speak from experience.i agree with her.fear n panic can make us take stupid actions that cannot be reversed in years to come as we look back at our younger days.MOST IMPORTANT is DOING THE RIGHT THING.
ladyB: Not my own personal experience but my sister had an abortion 5 years ago and to this day she regrets it!! she cannot get over her guilt and although she has had another child she carries her regret...she even has to deal with the blame from her husband although they made the decision together at the time he still blames her saying she was the woman and it is her body she should have fought for the life inside her...she so wants to tell her daughter about the brother or sister she could have had but how does she do it??
So look at all your options before u make a decision...take a closer look at adoption ...but it is still all up to you
guyB: Abortion is permanent, whereas your education can always be continued later (if you so choose), finances will change as well (in time); but once an abortion is had, you cannot continue it later, and it will not change in time, it is forever.
There is no perfect time for pregnancy, it is always a difficult time, and certain sacrifices must be made for the good of a baby, which often include postponing some things such as education, and meeting financial obligations, until those crucial years of a baby needing its mother are less restrictive. Of course it is always better if the mother is married or in a stable relationship, which includes being financially stable, and emotionally stable in the relationship, but not necessarily a requirement.
Often times, having a child when your young can be an advantage to getting an education later in life, it is simply a matter of priorities.
You made a decision to engage in risky behavior (sexual activity) which may not have been the best choice at this particular time, and pregnancy will not be the end of life as you know it, though it will cause you to rearrange your priorities.
I have yet to meet a woman who says that she regrets having children, but there are many who regret having an abortion; mostly because they do not realize at the time that the things they want from life can still be achieved without having an abortion. Abortion is a very selfish thing in most cases, because the mother doesn't want to make personal sacrifices for the sake of a child at that particular time in her life, whether it be personal success, finances, or raising a child in a single-parent home, because it interferes with their personal lives.
If you ever wanted children, the same sacrifices would need to be taken then, just as they do now; but you chose to have children now, so have the child, be happy that you have this opportunity, and take advantage of it. If your education is important to you, on-line classes are an option also.
As far as what your mother might think, look at it like this, imagine her face as she gazes into the eyes of her grandchild, as opposed to her finding out years later that you had an abortion; in which instance do you think you are more likely to hear the word "whore" from her ...
My opinion may be biased, because I do not have children and very often wish that I did, but I had so many fears, and wanted the perfect environment for my child to be born into, with a loving home, parents with a good marriage, with financial stability, and an opportunity to give to my child all the things I never had; and as it turns out, I will never have that chance, because I never had a child to give all those things to.
I hope that you will have a beautiful child, and have the opportunity to give that child all your love and wisdom, because that is an opportunity that I will probably never have - and I regret it.
ladyC: I think if you are "mature" enough to be having sex -
than you must be mature enough to handle the consequences -
I don't think an abortion is the answer.
Life is a precious gift - don't waste it.
Give your baby a chance to live the life your parents gave you...
ladyD: To be honest, I've never agreed with abortions - however I just found out not too long ago my sister had one. I still love her to death and never judged her for it. It was her own personal decision. But when my sister found out I was pregnant (currently 12 weeks) she became sad, a bit jealous and really started looking at what she had done. Believe me, its scary...I'm scared shitless!!! It was a surprise for me and now I ended up having to make different ways of living for myself because of the new addition --- but when I look towards the future and see God has blessed me with this little gift, I can only show full love towards my little "surprise." It definitely made me think of life in a different way, but for some reason also I always thought I'd be one to never have a child... So I'm taking life as it comes and going with it... lol!
Best of luck on your decision...!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment