Knowing Me just by My name
and knowing Me truly,
like knowing My feelings and My character
are totally two different things.

Reading the bible with true understanding
is important.

Do not use human strength to think,
but allow Me to open your heart,
open your mind
to new revelations and discoveries.
There're many truths in the bible
that mere human eyes cannot see.
I desire your undivided and true love from your heart,
and not something you've to do as a routine
in order to please Me.
What really matters to Me
is your heart and feelings towards Me.
Everybody has done something bad in his/her life.
Apostle Paul also did many wrong things that hurt My heart,
but still I not only forgave him but used him for My kingdom.
I see things differently.
What are bad can become good in My perfect time and will.
I just want people to come back to Me,
and be with Me, to dwell in My presence,
and have fellowship and relationship with Me.
Therefore walk your life together with Me.
People tend to leave Me out of their lives,
because they don't realise how much I actually notice them,
and care and love them.
I AM not some dictator being stuck to My throne,
sitting in heaven and doing nothing.
On the contrary, I AM always alert,
and ever ready to talk to you
if only you give Me the chance.
My child, be simple, have a little faith,
and only believe,
and you'll find it easier to draw closer to Me.
Our souls are cleansed through obedience
to God's truth in God's Word.
You purify yourself by obeying the truth,
obeying God's voice in God's Word.
The truth of God's Word has life, gives life and nourishes life.
Wrong attitudes in our hearts make us
lose appetite for the pure word of God.
When we stop feeding on the Word of God,
we stop growing, and we stop tasting
the grace that we find in the Lord.
Obedience is a constant dependence on a moment by moment fellowship with God.
It is trust in God's will.
It is joy of hearing God's voice, which gives the strength.
God's voice gives power to obey His Word.
The heart of God is in His voice, in His Word.
and knowing Me truly,
like knowing My feelings and My character
are totally two different things.
Reading the bible with true understanding
is important.
Do not use human strength to think,
but allow Me to open your heart,
open your mind
to new revelations and discoveries.
There're many truths in the bible
that mere human eyes cannot see.
I desire your undivided and true love from your heart,
and not something you've to do as a routine
in order to please Me.
What really matters to Me
is your heart and feelings towards Me.
Everybody has done something bad in his/her life.
Apostle Paul also did many wrong things that hurt My heart,
but still I not only forgave him but used him for My kingdom.
I see things differently.
What are bad can become good in My perfect time and will.
I just want people to come back to Me,
and be with Me, to dwell in My presence,
and have fellowship and relationship with Me.
Therefore walk your life together with Me.
People tend to leave Me out of their lives,
because they don't realise how much I actually notice them,
and care and love them.
I AM not some dictator being stuck to My throne,
sitting in heaven and doing nothing.
On the contrary, I AM always alert,
and ever ready to talk to you
if only you give Me the chance.
My child, be simple, have a little faith,
and only believe,
and you'll find it easier to draw closer to Me.
Our souls are cleansed through obedience
to God's truth in God's Word.
You purify yourself by obeying the truth,
obeying God's voice in God's Word.
The truth of God's Word has life, gives life and nourishes life.
Wrong attitudes in our hearts make us
lose appetite for the pure word of God.
When we stop feeding on the Word of God,
we stop growing, and we stop tasting
the grace that we find in the Lord.
Obedience is a constant dependence on a moment by moment fellowship with God.
It is trust in God's will.
It is joy of hearing God's voice, which gives the strength.
God's voice gives power to obey His Word.
The heart of God is in His voice, in His Word.
be simple
open your heart
open your mind
like a lili flower
appreciate life,
even the rain n sunshine
n the air u breathe.
do things according
to His will for your life,
and see
your life blooms
open your heart
open your mind
like a lili flower
appreciate life,
even the rain n sunshine
n the air u breathe.
do things according
to His will for your life,
and see
your life blooms
No comments:
Post a Comment